A glimpse into my life and duties as the reigning Miss Black USA.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Some Things For Which I'm Thankful

In honor of Thanksgiving Day, I have decided to list the things I’m thankful for (in no particular order EXCEPT for God because He’ll ALWAYS be FIRST in my life):

GOD
Family
Good friends
Kindness of strangers
Generosity
Bright colors
Most fruits
Football
Cell phones (most times)
People who helped me move out (and who will also help me move in)
The ability to learn
Good music
Good health
Good food
Confidence
Sutures
Books
Forgiveness
Internet
Cameras
Experience
Oprah
Mentors
"America’s Next Top Model" nights of bonding/cooking with my friends
People who understand me
Independence
The ability to dream BIG
Rest
Peace
Free time
Juice
Private jokes
Babies
Laughing loudly
Kitties
Squirrels
Dreams
Stars
Parks
Beautiful landscapes

1 comment:

Rachel D. said...

Hey Kalilah!

Just wanted to say hello and I also wanted to thank you again for your support during my Farewell!

I really appreciate you and your mom being there to cheer me on.

We've truly got lots to be thankful for as we discussed when we were in North Carolina.

I pray that God continues to bless you in this upcoming year and that His Glory follow you wherever you go.

I still believe that God has a special mission for the entire group that traveled to Gambia. I pray that we'll all be obedient to the call, flesh laid aside and God's Will leading us.

May God bless you with increase and favor.

YID,
Rachel D. Wilson
Miss Black North Carolina USA 2007