A glimpse into my life and duties as the reigning Miss Black USA.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Diez y Ocho de Noviembre :)

Alsamadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!

I found a new love over the weekend!! I tasted Bolthouse Farm's "Green Goodness" for the first time, and it was absolutely fantastic! It made me feel better and smarter (I have no scientific proof of that). :) I finished a whole bottle in one study session.

Yesterday, I studied a little and worked out for the first time in a long time, a lot longer than I'd like to admit. ;) I'm on my way back to being fit, though! I also went to see a movie last night, during which I fell asleep. I didn't find it to be very entertaining, but the critics seem to like it. They say it'll be an "instant classic." I'm thoroughly confused about that particular critic's choice of words. Maybe I accidentally saw the wrong movie? Anyway, I'm still enjoying my time in sunny California. I sure would love to take this weather with me wherever I travel!

At 6am tomorrow I have a telephone interview with a Tennessee radio station.... I don't know how chipper and alert I'll be by then, but we'll see how it goes. :)

Happy Sunday! Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and boy, am I thankful for that holiday!! Next challenge: preparing the perfect gumbo (and surviving prolonged family time). :)

God Bless,
Miss Black USA

No comments: